Teranet-National Bank House Price Index™ Historical File
- The historical file reports monthly on price changes in single-family homes across Canada since 1990
- Includes the CMA’s from the Composite 11 Index
- To receive a copy of the Teranet-National House Price Index™ historical public data set, please click here.
Teranet-National Bank House Price Index™ Sub-Indices
- Reports quarterly on price changes in specific regions, markets and neighbourhoods by house type
- Catalogs of sub-indices are developed for All house types, Single detached & Condo property types
- Approximately 500 commercially available sub-indices cover 85% of all Canadian FSA’s
Teranet-National Bank House Price Index™ Collateral Indexing
- Using Teranet-National Bank House Price Index™ catalog of indexes, a portfolio valuation approach provides the ability to track mortgage collateral value and limit exposure.
- Based on actual transaction prices, validate the value of your Mortgage Book
- Manage risk and be more competitive and proactive to regulatory change
Contact Us About Commercial Solutions